Here you can edit your member's membership type and account status.
- Member type: the membership type of your member. New members have the Default
membership type at signup time.
- inactive: it means that the member has completed the signup process but has not
activated his/her account yet (usually due to pending email verification).
- active: the member's account is fully operational.
- suspended: the member's account is temporarily put on hold for some reason.
- vacation: the member is (voluntarily) going to be away from your program for a while.
- Vacation end: if the member is on vacation mode, this is the date/time when he/she
is set to return to your program. Time format is YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss.
- Captchas: this is a developer-only option and has no effect on your program by default.