Here you can edit the members information that are stored in the database.
SQL knowledge is required.
- Add an information named: enter a name to create a new member information.
- SQL type: the type of SQL information stored at the database.
- Default value: the SQL "default" value.
- Required: check this if the information is required (can't be blank or null).
- Unique: check this if each member information must be unique in the system.
- [delete member information]: click on the icon
to delete this member information.
Information that are internally required by GPTEngine can't be edited/deleted.