Edit a page content
Here you can edit a page's content and settings.
to store your changes.
We strongly suggest you to edit your page content by using the HTML icon instead of using the visual
editor. The WYSIWYG editor is best suited for previewing purposes.
- Page Id: an unique identification for your page.
- Title: the title of your page as seen on the browser.
- Description: a short description for your page.
- Keywords: setup your page's keywords for optimal SEO.
- Template: template structure for this page.
- Login requirement: setup what login status users need to be able to access this
- Enable country blocking: check this to block access to users from the list of
blocked countries (Signup Options » Anti-cheat options » Blocked
countries). This feature can be very resource-intensive.
- Enable IP address blocking: check this to block access to users from the list of
blocked IP addresses (Signup Options » Anti-cheat options » Blocked
IP addresses). This feature can be very resource-intensive.
- Validate CAPTCHA®: check this to validate the built-in captcha system if this
page is being redirected by a captcha-based form.
- Parse conditional membership: check this to if you need to use the snippets
if_member_type and endif_member_type on this page.
- Internal page: check this if this is system message page that should not be
accessed directly (by URL input) by users.
- Content (WYSIWYG editor): use this tool to edit the content of your pages. Click
on the HTML icon to edit/view the raw HTML code. GPTEngine
snippets can be entered/edited directly or by clicking on the
be automatically included in the <header> section of your page.
(semicolon separated) that must be called on body.onload.