Here you may check your database table for errors and make repairs.
- To check tables for errors, select your table(s) from the list, choose the
check type and click Check.
Check types are:
- Quick: do not scan the rows to check for incorrect links.
- Fast: check only tables that have not been closed properly.
- Medium: scan rows to verify that deleted links are valid.
This also calculates a key checksum for the rows and verifies this with a calculated checksum for the keys.
- Extended: do a full key lookup for all keys for each row.
This ensures that the table is 100% consistent, but takes a long time.
- Changed: check only tables that have been changed since the last check
or that have not been closed properly.
- To repair tables, select your table(s) from the list, choose the
repair type and click Repair.
repair types are:
- Quick: tries to repair only the index file, and not the data file.
- Extended: creates the index row by row instead of creating one index at a time with sorting.
- Use_FRM: this option is available for use if the .MYI index file is missing or if its header is corrupted.