Basic advertiser identification
Here you can edit basic options related to the member's identification information.
- Advertiser Id (edit only): this is an automatically generated id for your advertiser.
- Username: an unique identification name for your advertiser. 3 to 32 characters long.
- Email address: this email address cannot be changed by the advertiser him/herself.
- Password (add new advertiser only): minimum password length is 6 characters long. When editing
advertiser properties, the encrypted form of the password will be shown.
- inactive: it means that the advertiser has completed the signup process but has not
activated his/her account yet (usually due to pending email verification).
- active: the advertiser's account is fully operational.
- suspended: the advertiser's account is temporarily put on hold for some reason.