Here you can configure the properties of your advertising package.
- Campaign type: the "GPT" type of your package.
- Price: this is how much this ad package will cost to advertisers.
- Make this ad available to the following membership types: check the membership
type(s) to which you want to make the created campaign(s) available.
- Restrict this ad to the following members groups: only members from the group(s)
checked here will be able to complete the created campaign(s). If no group is checked, the
campaign(s) will be available to all members (with the allowed membership types).
- Validity time: this is the time duration of the created campaign(s) (in days).
- Ad expires after [...] impressions (PTC or PTP only): use this to give created campaign(s) a maximum
number of impressions before expiration. Leave it blank to disable expiration by number of impressions.
- Ad expires after [...] completions: use this to give created campaign(s) a maximum
number of completions before expiration. Leave it blank to disable expiration by number of completions.
- New completion time interval (PTC, PTR, PTS or PTP): use this if you want created campaign(s) to be available to members again
after a given time (in hours). Leave blank to allow members to receive credit for this ad only once.
- Ad value: the value (in cash or points) that members will be credited when
completing the created campaign(s).
- Credit upline members: check this to credit upline referrer members accordingly to their
- PTP type (PTP only): select the ad type for the created campaign(s).
- PTP image type (image PTP only): the image format of the PTP's ad.